Re: How can I permentently get rid of the Enlightenment 15 pager?

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 12:42:29PM -0400, Colin Telmer wrote:
> I guess the subject line says it all. I am running the latest potato,
> enlightenment and gnome. Cheers.

Well I can't help you, but I do have a question. Which gnome are you running?
The .debs or did you compile the latest.

I've downloaded the sources and installed all the -dev libraries that I could.
I'm still not sure whether to bother.

Any comments?
Thanks.