Direct serial connection

Hi,

	I have the following setup :

    -----------                           ------------
    |         |                           |          |
    |    A    |                           |     B    |
    |         |                           |          |
    -----------                           ------------

    -----------
    |         |
    | Monitor |
    |         |
    -----------

	The what I would like to do is to use the monitor that I have as a
console for both machines A and B. Unfortunately, I cant accomplish this
via a CPU switch, thanks to the non-standard monitor cable (Aptiva S90)
that I have. I was thinking that maybe I could hook up B as using a serial
console, and connect the serial port to the serial port of A, and then
somehow get the stuff displayed on a separate window / tty on A.

	Is this possible? Does anyone have any clues on how to accomplish
this? Ideas / suggestions / alternate ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
Jor-el