RE: IDEA:Offical Debian Support Team?

I believe that support for Debian is very important and is something that
should be investigated.  However, I believe that it may be difficult to
combat an over-commercialized distribution if you start pushing for
professional 24X7 commercial support.  The kind of support that corporate
business requires is of the commercial variety. List serves and news groups
don't quite cut it for the corporate world. But I don't see any reason why
the HP's or IBM's couldn't include Debian as one of the distributions they
support.

Kurt