IDEA:Offical Debian Support Team?

Hey guys,

I've noticed a lot of vendors jumping on the Linux bandwagon and and
starting to offer support for thier system that run Linux. But, it seems
that it is only for SUSE, Redhat, Caldera and TurboLinux. WHY NOT DEBIAN? Is
it because we are not commercial? And if so, I propose a Debian support
team. I love Linux and Debian and I want to see it grow and live. But, it
seems that if only the commercial distro get support Debian my lose
developers and disappear. This would sicken me! I believe Debian to be the
best of the distros (I have used Redhat and Caldera). Although it not what I
call pretty (graphic set install and adminastration), it is far more stable,
flexible and all out better.

This is something that concerns me and I would hate to see Debian lost
because of not being commercial.

Just thoughts. Any comments? Is this stupid or what?

Rod