More Star Office 5.0

I got Star Office to install finally thanks to everyones help.  I
installed it as root, figuring it would be a network type application, but
since it's the personal edition I'm guessing only the person that
installed it can use it, right?  When I try to run it as my user account,
it asks me to insert the Star Office disk.  Is there any way to install
this so all users can use it, or will everyone have to install their own
versions?  Thanks.

								Rob

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu : Role-Player, Babylon 5 fanatic      1998-99
Aka Khyron the Backstabber : ICQ# 2325055
Homepage: www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ratirh

"Happiness comes in short spurts.  Don't be fooled."