From: Anthony Landreneau
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Installing Compaq Qoftpaq After Linux
Date: Monday, April 19, 1999 10:56AM

Greetings,
	Got a Compaq computer loaded with Linux.  However I needed to do
some PCI
IRQ stuff and found out that the softpaq was gone.  Downloaded the lastest
greatest softpaq from Compaq and have attempted to install but get an error
each and every time the program tries to write to the hard drive.  Has
anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks,
Anthony Landreneau
Network Administrator