Re: Installing Compaq Qoftpaq After Linux

The BIOS for Compaq machines is a seperate partition. You'll have to blank
out the drive so its got no partitions, install the SoftPaq, then
reinstall your OS stuff, being careful not to wipe out the Compaq stuff.

Now you know why I'll never buy Compaq -- Not even if my life depends on
it. :)