QPopper question?

I am having some strange problems with my qpopper.  I have several usres
who are not able to check their email, and I also have several
(including my office) who ARE able to check their email.  I was trying
to track down the culprit, and I notice some conspicuous errors in my
popper log.  There are a lot of "@host.name: -ERR Too few arguments for
the auth command." entries in the log, and these (at least most of the
time) have corrolated with the users who are not able to check their
mail.  I've verified all of my DNS resolution, both forward and reverse,
so I've partially ruled that out.  Any suggestions would be helpful!

Clint

Clint Rhodes - System Administrator       HubNet, Inc.
Email: cr@Hub.ofthe.Net       http://www.HUB.ofthe.NET
Voice: 806.792.4482                   3060 34th Street
Fax:   806.792.3937                 Lubbock, Tx. 79410
Your Premier Internet Solution Provider for West Texas