Incorrect MD5Sum on unofficial Xfree debs

Hi all,

I'm going through the last stages of completely upgrading to slink.

Everything works smoothly, except for that last step. I already
installed xserver-glint from Vincent's 'unofficial' xfree-3.3.3.1
release.

However, when performing a 'apt-get dist-upgrade' I get the error
messages below. Is the master really corrupt, or did I screw up on my
machine, and if so, how can I remedy this? I already tried removing
the offending packages from the /var/cache/apt tree to force a new
download, but that doesn't help (no new download is triggered).

I'm running slink on a PII-350 w/128MB RAM, 8MB Permedia 2
video. Kernel 2.0.36.

wiz:/# apt-get dist-upgrade
Updating package status cache...done
Checking system integrity...ok
  twm xsm xproxy xfree86-common xlib6g-dev rstartd nmh rstart xmh xfs
19 packages upgraded, 10 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 2347k/13.3M of archives. After unpacking 10.1M will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get http://master.debian.org xfree-3.3.3.1/ xlib6 [758k]
Get http://master.debian.org xfree-3.3.3.1/ xlib6g-dev [633k]
Get http://master.debian.org xfree-3.3.3.1/ xlib6g [956k]
ERROR http://master.debian.org/~vincent/xfree-3.3.3.1/xlib6_3.3.3.1-0_i386.deb
  Incorrect MD5Sum
ERROR http://master.debian.org/~vincent/xfree-3.3.3.1/xlib6g-dev_3.3.3.1-0_i386.deb
  Incorrect MD5Sum
ERROR http://master.debian.org/~vincent/xfree-3.3.3.1/xlib6g_3.3.3.1-0_i386.deb
  Incorrect MD5Sum
wiz:/#

--
***    Guido A.J. Stevens      ***    mailto:gyst@nfg.nl    ***
***    Net Facilities Group    ***    tel:+31.43.3618933    ***

PGP fingerprint E3 56 AA 30 44 EE 9E E9 CA 52 C5 B8 66 2F 77 21