Re: Pine question

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, iehrenwald wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I am using pine to read/send mail.  I am also using a dial-up connection
> for my Internet access.  My login name for my machine is 'ian'.  My
> account on my ISP is 'iehrenwald'.  How do I get pine to send mail from
> 'iehrenwald@earthlink.net' and not 'ian@solvent' or whatever it is at now?
> I tried playing with the passwd file using chfn but that didn't seem to do
> it?  Anyone have some ideas?  Thanks.

Have you tried changing the 'From'-field in Pine's setup?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his
      righteousness; and all these things shall be added
      unto you."     Matthew 6:33