Re: Debian vs. RedHat

*- On 16 Apr, Dan Nguyen wrote about "Re: Debian vs. RedHat"
> In article <7f8i7t$c08@tekka.wwa.com> you wrote:
> : In article <MPG.11734320c76ffa9f989761@news.bctel.net>,
> : Luca Filipozzi <lucanntp@ise.bc.ca.spamsucks> wrote:
>
> : :It's unfortunate that the Debian install is difficult in comparison to
> : :RedHat.
>
> : In some ways, I actually think it's hard compared to Slackware.  And
> : that's BAD......
>
> Honestly how often do you install?   Hopefully not very often.

Personally I only installed once or twice back with Debian 0.96R? days.
After that I have upgraded via modem all the way to now with 2.1 and
bits of potato.  2.1 was the only one I had a 56k connection with, all
the other were with 28.8 or 14.4.  Try that with any other
distribution.

My two cents,
--
Brian