SIOCADDRT error on boot

Greetings,
    I'm cleaning up the boot messages of a system we're moving to
another location, and I ran into a funny message.  When the system
boots everything looks OK until It mounts the local filesystems.  I
get this weird error,
    "SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument"
twice, and then it moves on.  I've looked at the
/etc/init.d/mountall.sh script, /etc/fstab,  and /proc/filesystems
and I still don't have a clue.  What do I need to change to kill this
error?
    Thanks,
    Chris

:/etc/fstab:
/dev/hda4   /   ext2    defaults,errors=remount-ro  0   1
/dev/hda1   none    swap    sw,pri=-2   0   0
/dev/md0    /home   ext2    defaults,errors=remount-ro  0   1
/dev/hdd2   /home/usrsh ext2    defaults,errors=remount-
ro,usrquota,grpquota    0   1
/dev/hdd1   none    swap    sw,pri=-1   0   0
proc    /proc   proc    defaults

:/etc/init.d/mountall.sh:
#
# mountall.sh   Mount all filsystems.
#
# Version:  @(#)mountall.sh 1.00    19-Jun-1998 miquels@cistron.nl
# Version:  @(#)mountall.sh 1.10    04-Mar-1999 ross@seitz.com
#
./etc/default/rcS

#
# Mount local filesystems in /etc/fstab
#
[ "$VERBOSE" != no ] && echo "Mounting local file systems..."
#mount -avt nonfs,noproc
mount -at nonfs,noproc
#
# Execute swapon command again, in case we want to swap to
# a file on a now mounted filesystem
#
# TEMPORARILY DISABLED -you can swapon a file twice, kernel bug.
#swapon -a 2>/dev/null

:/proc/filesystems:
    ext2
    minix