OT: Network design

Sorry for the slightly Off-Topic post.  I thought this might be the best
place to get an answer.

I'm thinking of using ipmasq to share a cable-modem among many machines.
I would like to set up a DNS on this (gateway? proxy?) in order to resolve
names inside this subnetwork.  I would also like to telnet into the boxen
on the inside from the outside.

Is this possible?  (the telnet bit) and if so, how?  I would have only one
real IP, so how do I get to the machines using the 192.168 IPs?  I'm sure
I can figure out the DNS stuff with the help of the DNS-Howto, but is
there anything special to be careful of when doing it over ipmasq?

Thanks very much

-Dano