Re: What advantage; gs-aladdin vs. gs?

On Wed, Apr 07, 1999 at 11:56:45 -0700, Gary Singleton wrote:
> With all the discussion about these two over the last couple of days I
> have to ask what the advantage of gs-aladdin is (if any)?

Unless I'm mistaken, gs-aladdin is the actively maintained version, i.e.
new/improved drivers and new features (like PDF support some time ago)
appear in gs-aladdin first, and get into the free version by old gs-aladdin
versions being rereleased as free ones.

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.