What advantage; gs-aladdin vs. gs?

With all the discussion about these two over the last
couple of days I have to ask what the advantage of
gs-aladdin is (if any)?  I read the FAQ on Wisconsin's
home for Ghostscript and in section 1.3 it states that
the only difference is in licensing.  The only
difference there is apparently that the Aladdin
license prohibits _any_ commercial distribution.  If
this is correct, why would someone choose to run
gs-aladdin over gs?  I _must_ be missing something.

BTW, you guys on this list are really an asset.  Back
when I used another distro that shall remain nameless;
I never got this much _quality_ assistance.

Best regards,
Gary Singleton