Re: SAMBA help.

When you say yours is called ASGARD, does that mean you named your linux
box ASGARD too?

So I have to edit /etc/hosts and the rest to rename my machine?  Hmmm...

I like the intranet setup a lot.  But I definitely need to learn SAMBA; so
do I have to rename my linux box, edit host files etc?  Thanks...

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk
McGeorge School of Law