Re: Maximal Mount Count

Thanks to everyone on debian-user and #debian.  Special thanks to
Netgod and Asterix.  You all saved my laptop from ruination
(repartition).

Everthing went smoothly.

Now I have three partitions of equal size (1Gb).  Yet, now I fear a
problem coming on.  My first partition is 11% filled, my 2nd partition
contains only /usr and is 88% to capacity, and the last has /home
which is %15 percent (due to monsterous soffice install).

Is there a command in fdisk or someother app that will allow my 2nd
partion (88% /usr) to grow if need be?

Rather, what can I do to ensure that /usr can have more room to grow.

12% percent is not enough.  I doubt /home will ever need 1gb.  Thanks.

On 3/10/99, 1:33:38 AM, Mike Merten <ironfoot@popaccount.com> wrote
regarding Re: Maximal Mount Count: