Re: Maximal Mount Count

What is the command that I use to mv /usr to /dev/hda2?

I tried 'mv /usr /hda2/usr', but that gave me the error, 'mv:  cannot
move '/usr' across filesystems:  Not a regular file.

Thank you...

On 3/9/99, 5:52:08 PM, Andrei Ivanov <c680789@showme.missouri.edu> wrote
regarding Re: Maximal Mount Count:

----