Re: StarOffice 5

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Olafur Jens Sigurdsson wrote:

> On 25. February 1999, Damir J. Naden wrote:
>
> > I've installed it simply following the setup provided by StarOffice (part of
> > the download), following the instructions in their README. It worked
> > flawlessly.
>
> I tried to install it some days ago and it frose my X. I havnt tried to
> fiddle about with this but could it be that I run my X in to much color for
> SO to handle it? I run it in 24bpp and my resolution is 1200 times ehh..
> 1000 or something like that, forgott what it is. Any suggestions on what to
> do? I run Hamm btw.

	Couldn't it be a problem while dowloading? I dowloaded my SO and It
didn't work the first time, I had to log me as "someone else" and get it
again in order to make it work,

Daniel Doro Ferrante                 email: danieldf@latt.if.usp.br
Network/System Manager			    danieldf@fma.usp.br
WebMaster				    danieldf@cecm.usp.br
                                    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf
                                    http://www.latt.if.usp.br/~danieldf
CECM - Curso de Ciências Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of São Paulo - Brazil