Re: StarOffice 5

On 25. February 1999, Damir J. Naden wrote:

> I've installed it simply following the setup provided by StarOffice (part of
> the download), following the instructions in their README. It worked
> flawlessly.

I tried to install it some days ago and it frose my X. I havnt tried to
fiddle about with this but could it be that I run my X in to much color for
SO to handle it? I run it in 24bpp and my resolution is 1200 times ehh..
1000 or something like that, forgott what it is. Any suggestions on what to
do? I run Hamm btw.

* Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson       |     Olafur Jens Sigurdsson          *
* Eðlisfræðinemi               |     Physics Student                 *
* Háskóli Íslands              |     University of Iceland           *
* ojs@hi.is                    |     ojs@hi.is                       *