acroread-colours

I have a greyscale screen in combination with a S3 graphics card.

Acroread's menus are all black to me and I cannot read them.  The rest of
the colours seems OK.  I have looked at the .acrorc-file, but cannot
figure out how to correct the problem.

Help will be appreciated.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while
      we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
                                   Romans 5:8