Re: xterm-debian?

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Branden Robinson, Stardate 180299.0053:

> Users of slink and potato systems will need to see
>
> /usr/doc/xterm/README.Debian

That's were I found it ... :-)
ok .. why not add a link called xterm-color for compatibility?

I added it on my machine: /usr/share/terminfo/x/xterm-color
However xterm still doesn't use it (I had it in my .Xresources).
Do I have to put it in /etc/terminfo ?

Why are there two dir. btw. anyway?

Greetings

--
Alexander N. Benner  -  1st year grad. physicsstudent and creationist -
| >  The great unification theory reduces matter to two particles T & V  < |