Re: Debian Logo *Idea* Contest! (Delay for painting contest required)

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> This is silly. You are ruling out a hell lot of possibilities without
> technical reasons. I think both is possible, a logo without "Debian" and a
> logo that plays with the letters "Debian".

My examples may be bad but one of the requirements (not made by me)
was that the logo needs to look good with and without the Debian
words.  I fully agree to this that the logo is something different
than a letterset.  The letters may be added afterwards but the logo
shouldn't contain them (except it is some abstraction like Ean's
DG).

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto