RE: Lilo or Loadlin...

At 10:45 AM 2/19/1999 -0500, Campbell, Matthew  A wrote:
>An example of the benefit:
>  Our finances are currently being tracked with Quicken on my Windows
>partition, until I can get my version of GNUcash to work.  My fiancee is a
>Mac user.  Which is easier, telling her to press tab, and then type in the
>partition label, or telling her to press the number next to the partition
>label on the menu?

LILO can do this (a menu like
  1: Windows
  2: Linux
and you just press 1 or 2); it can even default to one or the other after X
amount of time. I've got my Mom's PC set up this way. It's all in the
lilo.conf file. (I'd have to do some research to remember how it's done,
but if you really want it, holler and I'll look into it.)