Re: Debian Logo *Idea* Contest! (Delay for painting contest required)

There DOES exist, however, an animal called a Gnu--I always thought
GNU/Hurd was actually a pun on that idea: so why not do the simple task
and use a gnu head for the icon?  Or mabye a word-picture of a gnu side
view with "debian" spelled out in the fur?  Or better, a simple herd of
gnus.  Why do we gotta go as far afield as an orca when we already have a
spokesanimal built in?