Re: kernel 2.2.1 message

Make sure that this is the case. I have a network card and since
upgrading
I get this error twice from the /etc/init.d/network twice. Once when I
try to establish a route for lonet

route add -net 127.0.0.0

and the next when try to establish my network

route add -net 131.151.188.0

however establishing the default gateway route works fine, with the
exception of
the message "File Already Exists" and my network still is operational
hmm..
I haven't worry about it much yet. Everything still works--though I need
to look
into so it's at least correct.

Philip