creating 10 disks of Debian

I'm trying LINUX for the first time, and was attracted to the straight to
the point FAQ on installing this program on low memory machines.

The machine is an old Compaq 4/25 Contura laptop with 4 Megs of ram - 130
Meg of ram.  I simply want to make it a machine that can access the net
with a browser like Netscape - or something similar.

I have downloaded the files recommended to their own directories (e.g.
base14-1.exe) - but have only successfully extracted the first two image
disks.  I infer from the documenation that 10 in total exist.

After trying to create the third - I get a disk that shows now files in
Windows 3.1 filemanager.

Am I proceeding correctly - or is there something I'm omitting with
respect to these image disks.

Thanks,

Jim Mastracco
FINDINGS - On The Road
<http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/8207/nytletta.htm>

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]