Re: SCSI errors on Install

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Kent West wrote:

> In trying to run INSTALL.BAT off the Cheapbytes hamm CD, it gets to a point
> where it tries to scan the SCSI bus and it goes into a loop containing the
> following:
[...]
> This is my first experience with SCSI, so I don't know where to begin.

 First things first: what's the exact model name and number of the SCSI
card? You need to make sure it's properly supported by Linux.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735           ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "Una saus victus nullam sperare salutem." - The one hope of the damned
                   is not to hope for safety.