RE: Which Kernal supports over 6.0 GB HD

I thought this was the case, that Linux did need the Bios. I know that my
BIOS isn't read the drive correctly. In fact it does even reach a GB when I
put the C/H/S in the setup. Which is why I assumed the the Kernal did not
read beyond 6.0GB. So Now I'm back to it's a problem with the drive