RE: Which Kernal supports over 6.0 GB HD

I've never had any such problems with both of my 6.4 Western Digital's,
both the 36400 and the 26400. I'd check they're being picked up
correctly by the probing (ie, C/H/S).. Other than that I'd look at BIOS
issues, but I seem to recall Linux doesn't use the BIOSes idea of drives
for a lot...

David Zanetti, Unix System Administrator, Information Technology Group
Wellington City Council, New Zealand. Phone x3354 or 04 801 3354

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error you are
asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Your
assistance is appreciated.