Re: XFree86 is 3.3.3.

Peter Paluch wrote:
> Again - I am terribly sorry if I offended someone. I didn't mean it so,
> indeed. You maybe don't see this event to be so serious than I see it, but
> in fact the present state doesn't allow me to use my native language on
> Linux.

I didn't think you offended someone. At least you didn't offend me :)

It was just that I'm seeing an ongoing stream of rants being thrown at the
Linux community in general about this matter. And I thought this was a good
time to tell the feelings I have about such rants.

Sorry for being somewhat harsh towards you.

Regards,
 -Remco