Re: Trubles with real player.

On Mon, Feb 15, 1999 at 09:19:41AM -0300, Paulo Silva wrote:
> James,
>
> I tried the solution you have proposed and it didn't work out. I get
> an "segmentation fault" when trying to execute the script which loads
> the small "libraby". I have compiled the library with the -share
> argument.
>
> Any hint?

Well, I looked at my configuration and just realized that I am not using
libnlock.so anymore.  From the rvplayer changelog:
rvplayer (1:5.0-7) frozen unstable; urgency=low

  * Now contains a small shared library that is preloaded to work around the
    bug that keeps it from working on 2.1.x kernels. I think this belongs in
    slink - linux 2.2 will probably come out about when slink does.

So, what version of rvplayer do you have?

HTH,
James