Re: Voice Answering Machine (much better)

>> "NC" == Nuno Carvalho <nemanuel@student.dei.uc.pt> writes:

NC> At the moment, syslog, sounds fine:

NC> Feb 14 00:22:42 cavern kernel: isdn_tty: call from xxxxxxx , ->
NC> RING on ttyI0

This looks good.

NC> 1. Which options should I use on isdnctrl ? Callback !? Define EAZ/MSN !?

isdnctrl is not used for ttyIx devices. They are configured only
through AT commands.

NC> 14-Feb 00:18:31 <I> Initializing modem port (voice mode; 2500 ms)...
NC> 14-Feb 00:18:34 <E> Modem returns unneeded command "ERROR".

NC> I'm doing, modem initialization, just like as you said ! That
NC> means my isdn card doesn't support it !?

Could be it. Post your vboxgetty conffile and this logfile to
de.alt.comm.isdn4linux and ask, whether vbox can be used with your
card at all. You can ask in english there.

If you can't use it, then I am afraid there is no other software you
can use.

Ciao,
	Martin