Re: Voice Answering Machine

Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> I don't know if vbox works with non-hisax cards. If you have set up
> vboxgetty to listen to the MSN that gets called, and vboxgetty is
> running (check with ps ax), then it should work.

 I'm not sure if vboxgetty was running correctly ... i've got from syslog :

Feb 13 17:35:20 cavern init: Id "I0" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

------ cut here [/etc/inittab] -------

I0:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/vboxgetty -d /dev/ttyI0

------ cut here [/etc/inittab] -------

I think that vbox only works with hi-sax cards.

 Thanks.

 Best regards,
       Nuno Carvalho

   Nuno Emanuel F. Carvalho