Re: Can't Mount a Zip Drive

In a message dated 2/13/99 1:44:40 PM Central Standard Time,
AlexanderTheGreat@ibm.net writes:

> I can't mount my zip drive.  It is a scsi zip drive and I think my isa-to-
> scsi host adapter is working. During boot I get these lines (among others
> ofcourse):
>
>  "scsi : 0 hosts.
>  scsi : detected total."

I'm guessing here since you didn't mention what Debian release you're running,
but when I converted from hamm to slink - I ran into this same issue.  Later I
found that the problem was I hadn't loaded the scsi modules during
installation.  In hamm, evidently this was automatically loaded - with slink,
it's not.

Just a guess.
-jay