Re: NON-US means?

As Garrick said, the code from PGP was scanned and taken out of the States
in hard print (therefore bypassing the bann on "electronic crypto code"
export).  Thus, so far as PGP is concerned, pgp-us and pgp-i should be the
same (with the exception of the RSAREF issue, which I'm not sure what it
means, since the international versions do deal with RSA keys).

I just recall reading something about PGP moving to Australia, in order to
avoid US export regulations, so that would imply there are no US import
regulations.  Also there is GnuPG, which has been made in Germany (or UK?),
and I don't think there's a gpg-us and a gpg-i.

However, I'm Spanish, so I shouldn't know either ;o)

Richard Harran dixit:

--
Un saludo,

Horacio