Re: Greater than 64 MB memory

*- On 11 Feb, Garrick Chien Welsh wrote about "Re: Greater than 64 MB memory"
> The easiest way is to upgrade to a kernel later than 2.0.36 (2.2.1 would
> be preferable). Kernels before that don't recognise memory above 64M and
> and have to be told about it on the lilo configuration file. Like so.

Jumping in on this thread with a problem of my own.

When I switched to 2.2.1 I removed my mem=96m from my loadlin line and
the kernel still only found 64M of memory.  Strange.  I wonder why this
isn't working for me?

--
Brian
							   - unknown