Re: Greater than 64 MB memory

The easiest way is to upgrade to a kernel later than 2.0.36 (2.2.1 would
be preferable). Kernels before that don't recognise memory above 64M and
and have to be told about it on the lilo configuration file. Like so.

image=/bzImage
   root=/dev/hda5
   label=linux
   append='mem=80M'
   read-only

I'm not exactly sure about the paremeters since I took mine out a while
ago so PLEASE remember to have a backup lilo prompt with out the append.

Garrick Welsh
mailto: gwelsh@nlc.net.au

   Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is your list of girls who were
   naughty.