Re: mod_roaming for apache - won't load (slink)

The problem is the 'ld ...' command generated by apxs. Do this: run the 'apxs -i -a -c mod_roaming.c' to get all the
config options set and the .o built (you may have to ln -s /etc/apache/httpd.conf /etc/apache.apache.conf but if you're
this far then you must've figured this out already). Then do:

ld -Bshareable -o mod_roaming.so mod_roaming.o -lc -lm -lcrypt -ldbm -ldb
cp mod_roaming.so /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_roaming.so
chmod 755 /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_roaming.so
apachectl restart

Note the movement of the '-lc' in the command line from where apxs generates it. I've logged this bug already so you don't
need to.