Database Newbie

Hi

I want to make a small multi user database but am not a programmer so I
don't know C. I have found mysql and the xmysql administration program and
it looks like I could get my head arround creating the actual database
itself. However the user interface is a differnet matter, does anyone know
if there is an easy to use X client for this database or perhaps I should
use something else entirely.

Any suggestions will be gratefully recieved as this is a whole new area for
me.

Pat