Re: Database Newbie

On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 10:39:53AM +0000, Patrick Colbeck wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to make a small multi user database but am not a programmer so I
> don't know C. I have found mysql and the xmysql administration program and
> it looks like I could get my head arround creating the actual database
> itself. However the user interface is a differnet matter, does anyone know
> if there is an easy to use X client for this database or perhaps I should
> use something else entirely.
Pleace have a look ti tcl/tk it will let You create really quick X-user-
interfaces, portable too.
But not really good for large projects.
If You look to a database-connection You might have a look to
the libpgtcl a frontend to the postgres database.
there is a interface-program too.

cYa

--
Peter Berlau