Re: Re-Partition Ext2?

ulisses@pusa.eleinf.uv.es schrieb:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > sorry for the probably dumb question: is there any tool to re-partition a
> > HD formatted with ext2 and without loosing data? Kind of a fips (DOS-util)
> > or the commercial tool Partition Magic?
> I think partition magic (lastest versions) can do that
> I hope this helps,
>                 Ulisses

nice idea, but there is a non-commercial tool (I think). It's derived of PM4, and
supplied by RedHat.
"resize2fs" I think. They put it as RPM and TGZ file on their server some times ago.
PowerQuest delayed it, because they wanted to earn something, too.

--
Patrick Mauritz         oxygene@gmx.net
not just a number