Re: How do I install Wordperfect 8?

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, Gregor Giesen wrote:

> MallarJ@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Word is that the 7 files method doesn't work - I'd suggest you get the one big
> > file.  It worked for me.
>
> The 7 files also work. You must gunzip all files; netscape should do it automaticly.
> Then you must untar the first one "gui00" and you get the Runme -script. All files
> must be named from gui01 to gui06. Then you can start the Runme script in the same
> directory. This should work.

Well, I had no success with the 7 files so I had to download the 23 Meg
file and it installed without a problem.

Thanks for the help.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the
      whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of
      them whose heart is perfect toward him..."
                                   II Chronicles 16:9