Re: How do I install Wordperfect 8?

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, Gregor Giesen wrote:

> MallarJ@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Word is that the 7 files method doesn't work - I'd suggest you get the one big
> > file.  It worked for me.
>
> The 7 files also work. You must gunzip all files; netscape should do it
> automaticly.  Then you must untar the first one "gui00" and you get the
> Runme -script. All files must be named from gui01 to gui06. Then you can
> start the Runme script in the same directory. This should work.
>
> Gregor

Thanks.  I tried that, but it made no difference.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall
      stand at the latter day upon the earth"
                                       Job 19:25