Re: default fonts in NS 4.05 unreadable

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 01:26:09PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:

> Does this happen with all web pages?  I haven't used Netscape on a Debian

No, some pages displayed fine, but not all. I wasn't able to find a pattern.

> system (Lynx is your friend), but on other systems I've tried Netscape 4.05

Yes, lynx is nice, in a way. But there are lots of web pages which you can't
navigate w/o seeing graphics or frames (and lynx' frames handling sucks IMHO)
thus I prefer Netscape. Until I find a Mozilla deb for hamm or figure out how
to compile it myself, that is.