Re: NT and Debian...O.S. loader 4.01 sux!

Hi,
	NT loader 4.01 will overwirte mbr without any warning. you can get
the debian rescue image, and boot linux from the floppy disk... then you
can mount the linux native partition and reinstall lilo on the root
partition.

	After that, go back to NT and set the linux native partition to be
active... and here you go...