Re: default fonts in NS 4.05 unreadable

Dave Thayer wrote:

> In Windows you have TrueType fonts which display much more nicely than
> X fonts, especially on a lower res screen. I installed xfstt from slink
> which vastly improved Netscape on my 640x480 laptop screen.

I decided to try a fresh look for X and install xfstt. Is there anything
that needs to be done after installing it? I made a link to my windows
fonts, and I can preview them when I run the tst.sh file, but what am I
not doing to make fonts available for netscape, etc?

TIA
--
                                  __   _
Mark Wagnon                  -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __