Re: Elm-me+ & Mailboxes

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 08:55:31 +1100, Stephen M Lavelle wrote:
> i'm using Elm-me+ to read mail and fetchmail to fetch from my ISP. I would
> like to know how to set up separate mailboxes (i.e 1 for messages from
> this list, 1 for another list, 1 for work etc). The docs dont really
> mention this.

This is a task for a mail delivery agent (like procmail or mailagent), not
for a mail user agent like elm-me+, or for fetchmail (which bridges between
your ISP's mail transfer agent and yours).

I recommend you install procmail and read its docs.

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.