Re: System won't boot, "lilo.conf" problem

Hi
I have the same situation to Tam. Whenever I boot my PC, It only
show " LI" and freeze. The different thing is I have only one disk (
2GB) and all dedicated to linux. No other operating system inside.
The /etc/lilo.conf content is
boot=/dev/hda1
root=/dev/hda1
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
image=/vmlinuz
label=Linux
read only

I have been bothered by this problem for 2 weeks! Please help me
to solve the problem.
Thanks!!!