Re: Kernel 2.2.

I doubt that kernel 2.2.0 will actually be included in slink (due to it's
frozen status), but slink should work just fine with it.  I've been using
the later 2.1/2.2.0-pre kernels for the last few months witout any
problems.

The only two changes I've had to make are:

1) Add an entry in /etc/cromtab to unload modules which are no longer
   used (kerneld has been replaced by kmod, which is strictly a loader)

2) Commented out the two "route add -net" entries in /etc/init.d/network
   (apparently this type of routing is setup automatically)

I wouldn't be surprised if 2.2.x makes it into potato, though.